The first record depicting farm with a water-mill, situated on the right bank of the Berounka River, dates back to year 1263. In the 14th century, the farm became part of the Karlstejn manor. The water-mill included a blacksmith shop and tower dovecot located in the middle of the yard, which survived until today. The mill operated until year 1949.
From year 1990 the building served as a hotel. In year 2002 it was completely renovated, rooms along with restaurant were rebuilt and modernised. In August 2002, the hotel was damaged by disastrous 500-year floods and it was reopened again in May 2003.